Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Short, Wonderful Winter


I have wanted to post all winter-long, but things get so hectic (I'm sure you know...) that when the choice came between using my spare time to post on my blog, or create a memory... Well, we all know what I chose.

I, in spite of some of my friends and family and their disdain for the fluffy white stuff from the sky, was absolutely bouncing off the walls giddy every time it snowed this winter. I spent most Saturdays (and some amazing weekdays) at Beaver Mountain. Wonderful company+ great food (if anyone wants to know how to really pack a ridiculously delicious lunch, ask me...)+ amazing skiing = the most gorgeous, enjoyable winter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Shari!! I've missed you! Glad that you had such a great winter..I'll admit, I am one of those people that doesn't really love the white fluffy stuff (especially after 4+ months of it..and being in cloudy Cleveland!!), but I'm glad that you had such a great time! LOVE YOU!