Sunday, July 20, 2008

In the spirit of supporting my sister's recent determination to blog every day, (and also because I have a competitive drive that most underestimate) I have decided I should have something to post as well, I mean hey! There had to have been something mildly cool or vaguely interesting happen to me in the last month, right?

This happened.
Hey, okay don't look at my poorly manicured nail, or my manninsh looking thumb. Those ore not the focus of the picture. Hello! Look at the size of that berry! B-I-G!
So I may have purchased twelve flats, and may or may not have made a mountain of jam. It may, by the way be delicious! If you ask real nice, I may also give you some. ;)

1 comment:

Z said...

I thought mom was exaggerating. That thing needs a zip code.

If you want to share, I'd take some, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?